What is Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia, muscle rheumatism, is a condition where you suffer from chronic pain in your muscles and connective tissue. Often this pain is accompanied by stiffness, fatigue, sleep disorders and mood swings. Your complaints often change, this means that you have more complaints one day than the next.
Regularly no abnormality in the body or a clear cause can be found and there are no healing drugs. (source: Rheumatism Netherlands)
Healing is possible:
At Alvital there is good experience with finding causes and successful treatment.
With Fibromyalgia I look broadly at causes, so holistic. Germs can be found in the bone marrow and are successfully treated with Bioresonance and Frequency Wire therapy. Psychosomatic factors play a role and are also treated, such as unhealed emotions and traumas.
Examples of micro-organisms that can cause this disease are:
- Borrelia spirocheet (Lyme disease).
- Canine parvo virus: can lead to malignant carcinomas, malfunction of blood, gives a picture of fibromyalgia.
- Diatrea sacchralis densovirus: heel spur, stiffness, fibromyalgia related image.
- Erythro B 19 virus anemia: fibromyalgia related image.
- Simulium vittatum densovirus: stiffening, fibromyalgia related image.
All these causes can be treated well here. So healing is possible.
Have you been around for a long time with stiffness and that chronic pain and do you want to get rid of it?